Editor’s Pick for action cameras: Nikon Keymission 170
The KeyMission 170 is a super-compact camera at dimension 66.4 x 46.8 x 42.7mm (W x H x D) and comes with a range of mounts to secure it to flat or curved surfaces, even mounts to your helmets successfully. There is also a remote control, so you can trip the camera if it is mounted on the outside of your vehicle while you are driving off-road.
The Camera provides a rear display which consists of a 345,000-dot TFT LCD 1.5″ monitor, providing 97% coverage of your actual picture and 99% overage in the playback mode.
The Nikon Keymisson 170 contains a 2.4mm wide-angle Nikkor lens with aperture of f/2.8, with 8.3 megapixel CMOS sensor to produce 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution of image and 4K ultra HD videos. Due to the nature of the ultra-wide lens, there is some fisheye distortion effect with photos and videos. However, this allows you to get every second of action without ever finding yourself out of frame.
The Nikon keymission 170 shoots through a super-wide 170° lens, so it’s ideal for panoramic shots and movies, as well as close-ups. Thanks to the aperture f/2.8, you can also get a bright shooting in low light environment.
– Capture UHD 4K 25/30p with 170° View
– 1080p at up to 120 fps; Hi-Res Stills
– 720p at Super-Slow-Motion 200/240 fps
– 33ft Waterproof without Housing Required
– Built-In Vibration Reduction (1080/720p)
– Nikon Nikkor Glass Lens
– 1.5″ Real-Time Monitoring & Playback LCD
– Control & Playback App for iOS/Android
– Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
– Shockproof, Freezeproof, and Dustproof
Price: From $335